Andre Medina, Represented by Ellen Ann Mersereau, Esq.
Currently working at SONY Animation as a Character Designer............
2011-Trainee @ Disney Feature ......
2010-Summer Intern @ Disney Feature animation ..............................................
2008-2011 attended Cal Arts ..
2006-The Simpson's television show, movie, the ride, and other various projects ..........................
2004-Barnyard the Movie ...................................
Please enjoy. All Artwork Copyright Andre Medina 2006.
Andre, thew portfolio looks great man, it's pretty inspirational actually. Your characters are a lot of fun, I look forward to more from you in the future!
Killer Portfolio Andre! Awesome work!
ReplyDeleteI love it! love it!
ReplyDeleteYes. You may notice that I think your work is awesome ^_^. Every piece is a delight to look at! Thanks for the heads up on my blog!
Take care!
Beautiful stuff guy!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhoops, but I loved everything in those post and saved every bit of it. Amazing work!
ReplyDeleteAndre, thew portfolio looks great man, it's pretty inspirational actually. Your characters are a lot of fun, I look forward to more from you in the future!
ReplyDeletethanks guys for checking out my work. :)
ReplyDeleteOne word... superb!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck on your journey, no doubt you'll reach it soon. Excellent and inspiring thank you for posting !
thank you for your comment on my blog!! your blog il very nice! and these sketches are very beautiful!
ReplyDeletereally really cool work! Words fail me to express my admiration!!!!
ReplyDeleteGREAT sketches!
ReplyDeleteVery Beautiful characters! I love your work and I put a link on your blog on mine as blog of the week.
ReplyDeletegorgeous portfolio, Andre. WANT MORE!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat!!!!!Beautiful characters!!!!
ReplyDeletereally really cool work.
ReplyDeletePPC Advertising India
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNice work, I've linked you on my site, I'm working on a short film, check it out at adamwparker.com
ReplyDeleteadam@adamwparker.com
muito bons estes desenhos e personagens!!
ReplyDeletelove your variety in shape in your characters! nice work!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely breathtaking
ReplyDeleteWow! nice work dude!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing portfolio !!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful artwork and inspiring! :) :)
ReplyDeletetoo much beautifulness~~ I can't handle! love how elegant your line work is and how effortless your characters breathe to life <3
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff dude!
ReplyDeleteSome really great character work in there. Reminiscent of Nico Marlet and Robin Joseph. Keep going!
ReplyDeletewell done my friend....u are obviously passionate and talented...good luck 2 you...although it wont be luck tht gets u were wnt to be
ReplyDeletelove it :) love the characters!!!
ReplyDeleteYour drawings are very fun and I love the quirky characters. Your line work is energetic and exciting. Beautiful work.
ReplyDeletelots of great things here. Good job!
ReplyDeleteReally enjoying your characters! Great work
ReplyDelete